Bellingham, WA Home Inspections
Bellingham, WA, Lake Whatcom and Mt. Baker, Washington Home Inspection Services – Home Inspections – Home Inspectors – Home Inspector – Home Inspection – Real Estate Inspection – Real Estate Inspectors – Island Home Inspection
Home and Property Inspections
Pacific Crest Inspections is an licensed Home Inspection company serving Bellingham, Wa. Pacific Crest Inspections provides house and property inspections in Skagit, San Juan and Island Counties. Click here to see a map. Our Inspections include pre-listing, pre-sale and new construction inspections for residential, commercial multi-family, and condominiums. Not sure of what we are talking about? Look at our “what is a home inspection page?”
Pacific Crest Inspections understands the unique needs challenges of owning a home in the Pacific NW. We have experience with alternative energy systems, well and septic systems. We perform a visual home inspection of the structure and its systems, as well as an operational check of the various mechanical systems. We evaluate their present condition and life expectancy. Our home inspections often reveal defects that even the seller is not aware of. We provide reports in a easy to read narrative style support with digital pictures. Our philosophy is to provide timely, accurate home inspections while educating the customer about the status and operation of their home.
Need local home and property inspections information? We’ve summarized much of what is important in Bellingham, Wa, Blaine, Ferndale, Lake Watcom and other small communities in Whatcom County here. We also have extensive experience in Anacortes, Guemes, Oak Harbor, or Camano Island.
Need a Qualified Realtor in Bellingham or Whatcom County? Home Inspectors regularly come in contact with some world class Brokers, Agents and Realtors. Realtors are members of the National Association of Realtors and must meet strict professional and ethical standards.
Some Realtors are more interested in selling you just a house rather than selling you the Bellingham home of your dreams. We don’t work with these. We will only list full time realtors that are honest, look out for the best interests of their clients and will go the extra mile. A good Realtor will want you to know the condition of the house you are planning to buy and work with the home inspector to help you fully understand the house’s complete condition, good and not so good.
Bellingham/Mt. Baker offers a refreshing change from the pressures of big city living. It is easily accessible from across the Northwest and Western Canada, providing business opportunities unique to our region. Whatcom County is the northwestern most county in the Pacific Northwest and the continental United States. The northern boarder meet with British Columbia Canada, and the western boarder meets the Puget Sound. Bellingham is the largest city in Whatcom County, and is a cultural melting pot. Serving as the county seat of Whatcom County, the City of Bellingham, Wa is the hub of activity for a region offering unspoiled, fresh and genuine recreational opportunities. Situated between two of North America’s most international cities, Seattle, Washington, and Vancouver, British Columbia, the spectacular natural environment of our region stretches from the San Juan Islands to Mt. Baker, and is sprinkled with communities offering business an opportunity to grow and succeed. Known for its beautiful mountains, stunning waterfront sunsets, and magnificent outdoor recreational activities, Whatcom County has attracted young and old as a place to live, work, and even retire. Western Washington University calls Bellingham home, as well as numerous local business that are new and old alike.
The Bellingham Guide is also a good source of local information.
- Alaska Ferry
- Amtrak Train
- Bellingham International Airport
- Bellaire Charters – Bellingham to SeaTac Airport
- BC Transit – British Columbia Transit Service
- Chuckanut Drive
- Greyhound Bus Service
- SeaTac Airport Shuttle – Bellair Charters
- Washington State Ferries
- Whatcom Transit Authority (WTA)
- Plover Ferry – Connects Blaine WA to Semiahmoo
- Nexus System – British Columbia & Washington State border
- Bellingham Highland Games – June 2-3, 2008
- Vancouver Olympics 2010
- The Bellingham Farmers Market
- Bellingham Festival of Music Aug 6-22, 2007
- Northwest WA Fair in Lynden, WA – Aug 16-22, 2008
- Craft & Antique Show Fall 2007
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival – April 2008
- Ski to Sea Race – Bellingham, WA May 28, 2008
- City of Bellingham
- Port of Bellingham
- Bellingham Public Library
- Bellingham Whatcom Economic Development council
- Bellingham/Whatcom County Chamber of Commerce
- Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce
- City of Blaine
- City of Ferndale
- Fairhaven.com – your Guide to all of Fairhaven
- Lynden Chamber of Commerce
- Lummi Island
- Mount Vernon Washington Chamber of Commerce
- City of Nooksak
- Kulshan – Great local community source!
- Whatcom County Goverment
- Whatcom County Health Resources
- Whatcom Web – Tons of more local links
- Bellingham School District
- Blaine School District
- Ferndale School District
- Lynden School District
- Lynden Christian School
- Meridian School District
- Mt. Baker School District
- Nooksak Valley Schools
- Assumption Catholic School
- Bellingham Technical College
- Northwest Indian College
- Western Washington University
- Whatcom Community College
- School Match – Data & Research Service
- Bellingham Marine
- The Bellingham Mountainers
- Bellingham Bells Baseball
- Bellingham Yacht Club
- Kulshan.com – Awesome Local Outdoor Links
- Local Weather with Underground.com
- Mount Baker Experience – Business & community News for Mt. Baker area!
- Northwest Snow & Ski Information
- The Pacific Northwest Trail
- Touring the Washington Wine Country
- Victoria San Juan Cruises & Whale watching.
- Washington State – Thing’s to do
- Whatcom County Parks & Recreation.
- Attorney General WA State
- Arts Commission
- US Census Bureau
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Department of Health
- Department of Licensing
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA
- Emergency Management Division
- Homeland Security – Info on being Ready site!
- Office of The Governor
- Secretary of State
- State Library
- State of Washington
- Symbols of Washington State
- State Gambling Commission
- Utility and Transportation commission
- Washington Communities Page
- Washington Research Council Links – 150 Awesome WA Area Links!
- Washington State Agency’s & Departments