Why a Pre-Listing Inspection?
A professional pre-listing inspection report is a great sales tool. It sets your home apart from the thousands on the market. The more information prospective buyers have, the more thought they might give to purchasing the property. Everyone in the transaction benefits by having a Pacific Crest inspection performed and in this changing market will help your property have that competitive edge Click here to see a sample report
- It helps you establish a realistic asking price with your sellers.
- Buyers are more likely to make offers and pay asking price or minimize negotiations when more thorough credible disclosure is offered.
- It establishes buyer confidence and trust.
- It minimizes risk liability for you and your sellers.
- It discloses significant problems and allows the option of repairing or simply disclosing to potential buyers prior to making their offers, after you establish the most reasonable cost to repair and negotiate.
- Knowing what the significant defects are and making selective repairs can enhance the value of the property and make it a more attractive option for potential buyers in this buyer’s market.
- You stay in control and establish a reputation for having smoother, less stressful transactions.
Our report format is specifically enhanced for listing inspections.
- It is very user friendly, thorough, well organized and easy to read.
- Enlargeable photos make it very clear and easy for anyone to understand.
- Comments are specifically designed to educate rather than alarm the reader.
- The report is absolutely unbiased, thus ensuring credibility, buyer confidence and trust.